Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Planning

Whew! This week has been so busy with all the phone calls and emails I have been trying to do to get people lined up to do things. We are going to hopefully get our save-the-date/Christmas cards out next week. Emily is going to take our Picture on Saturday and I am so excited, she always does an amazing job! I don't know what I would do without her advice! She is so good at helping me out with stuff and answering all the questions I have about her wedding!

Ryan's cousin Beth flew in this week from Utah and we were so excited to see her. We don't get to see her often enough and although this trip was too short we will get to see her again at the wedding! YAY! She made the family some amazing food she learned to make while she was in Mexico and we got to eat and hang out with the whole family last night so that was a lot of fun!

I know it is still a ways away but with every passing day I get more and more excited. As much as I want a great wedding I am more excited about the marriage part of it! I would do it tomorrow!

Our families, as usual are being so great and supportive of everything. I am sure my mom and Nancy are tired of my phone calls and emails but they are so wonderful with everything. Poor Nancy is being so great with all my questions and input for our honeymoon... she is so sweet! My mom is busy trying to keep me calm and not stress out (like this week when I found out the place I wanted to do my cake was booked and so were the next three places I called!) she has her hands full with that! Overall the planning is fun and I am keeping in mind the advice Emily gave me, slow down, relax, and enjoy it because it will all be over soon! I am just so thankful that we have such great families and friends to share in this fun time and are so supportive. We are truly blessed!



Ryan, Granny Doby and Beth



Ryan and Beth



Beth and Crawford



Casey and Beth


Casey, Ryan and Beth

No comments: