Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

I fixed the pictures!

I know, I know... the pictures I posted a while back were REALLY small... Im still not sure what I did wrong but I finally managed to figure out how to make them the right size, I really don't know what I did to fix the problem!

Just a few updates....

Ryan has been a little under the weather with a sinus infection lately. Everytime one of us gets a cold we ALWAYS get a sinus infection afterwards! (Very normal the doctors tell me) About a month ago I got a really bad cold and then I got better, right after I started feeling better he got my cold, then I got a sinus infection after he got better from his cold and then he got the sinus infection. Hopefully we are done with all this craziness!!!

We have been busy trying to get all the invitations together to get them mailed out. Still trying to nail down a videographer but other than that most everything is done except for the minor things!

We are so excited and we can't wait!

No comments: