Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy weekend!

This weekend was so much fun! Ryan, Nancy, Tommy and I all went to the bull riding on Friday night. We had a blast as usual! It was so much fun. Ryan and I go every year! Saturday Ryan had to work but I went with my Mom and Nancy and we met for lunch and went to pick out invitations! We always have so much fun! I came home and took care of Tucker, poor thing fell again on Saturday and has a big bruise! He doesn't know he has to slow down! Ryan had a good day Saturday too, his best friend Joe was in town from Charlotte and came by to visit him at the fire station with his dad. Ryan was really excited that he got to see him! We had to miss April and Charlies party on Saturday which we were really bummed about! Ryan had to work and I needed to watch Tucker after his fall to make sure he was doing OK. Sunday I woke up with a little cough and wasn't feeling so great but we went had to go to church anyways! Sunday was the first day of our marriage class at church! It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be! There was three other couples in the class with us and we got to interact with them and get a bunch of opinions! It was nice to be with a lot of people that are going through the same things we are right now. One of Ryan's good friends (and groomsman!) Tyler Talton, is in that class too! (His dad is going to marry us!) We are so excited for Tyler, his fiance Jen was really nice and I can't wait to get to know her more!
This week is going to be pretty busy! We have a bunch of things to get done. We are going to try and go out to eat at Diamond back one night this week with my mom and Nancy and Tommy. I can't wait!
We hope that every ones first month of the new year was a good one! We are counting down the days, hard to believe that tomorrow it will only be THREE more MONTHS until the BIG DAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: